I was privileged to join this years 2014 Art Charm blog hop in support of Beads of Courage.  The theme this year was "soar" and Wow! Do these artists nail it!  Stunning color! The best part?  You can bid for one of these -- with all proceeds going to Beads of Courage -- by going HERE.


Left: Creative Designs by Cheri, Cheri Mitchell-Reed
Right: Fulgorine, Handmade by Cate van Alphen


Beautiful copper from...
Left: Artisticaos, Terri Del Signore
Center: Jami Shipp
Right: Culturezine


And an extra dose of color from...
Left: Firefly Design Studio, Michelle McCarthy
Center Left: Strega Jewellry
Center Right and Right: Toltec Jewels

And here is mine:

All the color and beautiful art needs to be worn, don't you think?  So I arranged them into this necklace.  My niece loves to play with my jewelry when we sit in church - I think she'll love this!


Be sure to check out all the participants here:
Jenny Davies-Reazor: http://www.jdaviesreazor.com/blog
Lennis Carrier: http://www.windbent.net




11 Comments

  1. Your charm is lovely and I'm sure your niece will really enjoy playing with your wonderful necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace you made! I am lucky enough to have one of your beautiful beads - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made them into jewelry, why didn't I think of something so radical. I received one of yur lovely worlds, thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your charm is beautiful, and I love how you created that necklace --it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful charm. Wonderful photos. Wonderful charm necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the necklace... what a great idea! Your charm is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great necklace. I'm happy to say I got one of your lovely charms. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful charm! Love the necklace to display your charms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your charm is so sweet, Elizabeth :) I would have needed several of those necklaces to keep my 4 boys occupied at church LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to put all the charms in a necklace like that! Love your charm. Thanks for participating in the charm swap this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats one wicked cool spoon in for scale! Glad you like the dragonfly! Thats a cool charm necklace - and your charms were lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.